Continuing my collection of zucchini recipes, i post this one. I’t s really so easy it can hardly be considered a recipe.
- Zucchini – spiralized or sliced thinly with mandolin
- Onion – sliced
- Garlic – minced or chopped
- Sea Salt
- Option toppings can include any kind of meat chopped up, shredded cheese,
- Spiralize or thinly slice zucchinis into a skillet and sauté until moisture is lessened
- Meanwhile, slice onion and mince garlic then add to skillet
- Add cooked meat and warm through.
- Top with sliced hard cooked eggs, cheese if desired.