Investment – an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth. to put (money) to use, by purchase or expenditure, in something offering potential profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value.
Job – a paid position of regular employment. a piece of work, especially a specific task done as part of the routine of one’s occupation or for an agreed price.
Everyone has goals in life – some will involve being financially secure. If you are interested in building financial wealth, there are a few basic premises which need to be incorporated into your plans.
1) Your saved dollars must be put to work!
2) Break free from the bondage of financial slavery by changing your spending habits
3) Invest in yourself – education or your own business
4) Learn to manage the money you do have – more money will not necessarily fix your financial problems
5) Debt is a hard task master – avoid it!
6) Use your income from a paid job to make investments that will gain in value while you continue your paid job. Later you can retire from your job and enjoy your investments.
Many, many economic experts have different ideas about how to invest, so it’s up to you to decide who or what you want to invest in.